NIMS-PARENTS Archives

Nims Middle School Parents

NIMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Pamela B. Hayman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 09:19:01 -0400
The most consistent school growth occurred at Nims Middle School, where
every grade level showed growth in Reading and Math with the exception
being 7th grade Reading. This is what was shared by Supt. Pons yesterday
during a media event held at Nims.

The good news is all grades were in the 50+ percentile with the exception
of the 7th grade Reading and Nims is close to the district avearge.

Our teachers and staff have worked hard this year and we attribute our
success to our Standards Academy and our staff utilizing all the wonderful
tools that they obtained in their many professional development activities.

We expect our scores to continue to get higher and our students continuing
to excel.