LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2012 10:22:50 -0400
Tomorrow is the deadline for students that want to order chorus t-shirts
and hoodies for our second order.  We have order forms on the piano so they
can just bring a check or cash and fill in the form.  T-shirts are $12,
long sleeve t-shirts are $15 and hoodies are $25.  Please remember that
this is not a required purchase, just a chance to buy a shirt and show that
they are a part of chorus.

Thank you to those parents that have sent in uniform rental fees.  The cost
is $25 per person, please bring the fee in as soon as possible.  If you are
unable to pay right now just send me a note or an e-mail and I am happy to
come up with a plan to get it covered.

We have had a great start to the year, I am looking forward to all the
amazing things our students will accomplish this year.  Have a great week.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman