LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:09:02 -0500
Here are a few quick reminders:

If you want to purchase one of the chorus beanies ($12.50) or alpaca style
hats ($18) please get your order in to me by tomorrow so we can get the
order sent off and back to you ASAP.

The fall fundraiser will be delivered this Monday, November 29. Depending
on what time UPS delivers to the school I will get the orders out to you
either Monday or Tuesday.

Don't forget the choral concert assignment that was given to you the first
day of the nine weeks.  Each student needs to attend one choral concert
and turn in the program and a one page review by the end of the grading
period.  Please turn it in prior to the date set for your semester exam.
I have been giving you concert opportunities throughout the nine weeks but
I will try to compile a list of upcoming concerts to help you out.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Peace,

Leaman