LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2012 07:57:52 -0500
This Sunday, Dec. 9, the members of Encore will present our annual Madrigal
Dinner at Lucy Ho's Azu Restaurant on Apalachee Parkway from 6:30-8:30.
All of our talented students will be dressed in authentic Medieval costumes
and perform throughout the evening while you enjoy over ten different
dishes prepared by Azu chefs.  The cost for this evening of food and
entertainment is $25 per person and you can make reservations by calling
893-4112.  Seating is limited so please call ASAP. This event is a great
way to begin the holiday season, I hope you are able to attend. Feel free
to e-mail me if you have any questions.