LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 10:33:27 -0500
The Swift Creek Middle School Chorus will present their Winter Concert
tonight at 7pm in the Swift Creek Cafeteria.  The new director, Ms. Hallem,
is doing some wonderful things to rebuild that program and I would love to
see the members of the Lincoln HS Chorus support these young singers.  If
you are able to go to the concert, try to wear your Lincoln Chorus t-shirt
or hoodie.  Swift Creek is our biggest feeder, let's try to go and show our
support.  The concert is free and should be less than an hour.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman