LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2013 08:38:41 -0400
Welcome to a new school year, the Lincoln Choral Department is excited for
another great year.  Throughout the week I will be sending out several e-
mails regarding chorus but I promise I will not fill your inbox on a
regular basis.

UNIFORMS

Our uniform rental fee is $25 for the school year.  For the ladies that
covers their chorus dress and for the guys it includes a tux jacket, pants,
tie and cummerbund.  If you are unable to afford this fee please write me a
note or send me an e-mail and I will make sure it is covered for you.  No
student will be kept out of chorus because they can not pay the rental fee!

T-SHIRTS

Students have had t-shirt order forms since the beginning of school and
there are still forms available.  This Friday will be the last we will take
orders and shirts should be in by Sept. 20.  T-shirts are not mandatory!