LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2010 15:02:07 -0500
We are getting into a busy time of the year so I want to send out a few
updates.

FALL CONCERT
The chorus Fall Concert is this Tuesday, November 16, at 7PM in the
auditorium.  Students need to be dressed in their uniform and in the chorus
room by 6:30PM for warm-ups.  This concert is mandatory and is a large part
of your grade so please be on time.  All students are expected to stay in
the auditorium for the entire concert and hear all of thee other choirs
perform.  I expect that the concert will be over by 8:30PM at the latest.
there is no admission fee so please bring your friends to this concert.

HATS
Many students haave asked about chorus hats.  I have an order form for
embroidered beanies ($12.50) and alpaca style ($18) hats.  In order to get
them to you ASAP I would like to get orders turned in by Wednesday of next
week.  I have a sample hat in my office if you want to take another look at
it.

CANDLELIGHT
Things are winding down for our Candlelight preparation but there are still
15 students that have not bothered to turn in Release Forms.  They were due
Monday....

If you are planning on coming down to EPCOT to see your child perform at
Candlelight you might want to reserve the Candlelight Lunch/Dinner
Package.  This is the only way that you can make sure you have reserved
seating for the show, otherwise you will need to wait in the line for the
show.  If you order this package through Disney make sure you ask for the
5:00PM show or you will not see your student perform.  Next week I will
send out an extensive e-mail regarding all things Candlelight.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Mr. Leaman