LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:55:21 -0500
Here is the final info for men's Day tomorrow:

Make sure you are at Chiles High School by 8:30am.  If you are meeting at
Lincoln for a ride to Chiles please be in the chorus room by 8:00am.  I
would like all men to wear their chorus shirt/hoodies tomorrow.  If you do
not have one please try to wear a black shirt, if you have one.

If you are driving to Chiles tomorrow, please park in the following
assigned spaces:

Jim Eisman - 203
Mitch Scmidt - 205
Micah Selman - 207
Andrew Sadler - 256
Trevin Blount - 262
Andrew Benton - 403
Brad Wheeler - 404
Alex Driver - 406
Justin Rosenthal - 410
Josh Dennis - 411
Samuel Mason - 412
Mr. Nilson - 462

The following students still owe me $10 for the Subway lunch you reserved
last week:

Nathan Calhoun
Josh Dennis
Evan Parks
Andrew Benton
Eric Walker
Alec Garvin
Jonathan Doster
Brandon Mitchell
Cole Palmer
Gabe Obinyan
Justin David

Please bring your music for "Jonah" with you to the rehearsal.  The concert
that evening will start at 7pm but you need to meet in the auditorium, in
your tux, by 6:30pm.

Please e-mail me ASAP if you have any questions.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman