LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:32:38 -0500
Hopefully you have all received the e-mail regarding the New Orleans Jazz
and Heritage Festival April 29-30.  I am now accepting money for the trip
from all chorus students and parent chaperones.  The cost of the trip is
$250 per person and that includes charter bus, ticket to Jazz Fest, hotel,
walking tour of the French Quarter during the day and a private concert at
Preservation Hall.  If you are unable to pay it all at once but still want
to go, please let me know and we can certainly make payment arrangements
over the next few months.  I want as many students as possible to be able
to have this opportunity but there are only 56 seats on the bus, so please
contact me ASAP if you have any questions.  In order to make the trip we
will need at least 40 students/parents.

Have a wonderful week.

Mr. Leaman