LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2013 09:01:05 -0500
This e-mail is for all of the men in the choral program.

Our annual FVA Men's Day will be next Tuesday, January 29 at Chiles High
School.  The clinician for the day will be Dr. Kevin Fenton from Florida
State University and we will also be joined by the FSU Men's Glee.

The rehearsal begins at Chiles HS in the auditorium at 8:30am.  For
transportation that day we have a couple of options.  First, if you live
closer to Chiles you can go directly to the school and meet us there.  For
those students that need a ride from Lincoln we will meet in the chorus
room at 7:30am and car pool over together.  I have room for 4 students to
ride with me if you feel uncomfortable with your student riding over with
another student, let me know if that is something you would like for me to
do.

We will rehearse all day at Chiles and will have a lunch break at 11:00am.
Students have two options, either bring a lunch from home or place a Subway
order with me this week.  Students can order either turkey, ham or veggie
subs and chips and a drink.  The cost is $6 for a six inch sub or $8 for a
footlong sub.  Students will not be permitted to leave campus for lunch or
go to the Chiles cafeteria.

Rehearsals will conclude at 2:00pm and we will return to Lincoln.  Please
note that we will not be back in time for students to ride the bus.

The concert will be at 7:00pm back at Chiles and the guys will need to
arrive by 6:30pm.  They will be wearing their tuxes so please make sure
that you have it ready.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  this is always a great
event, I look forward to seeing you all at the concert.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman