LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2012 10:57:30 -0400
We have started to issue uniforms to chorus students.  This process will
take at least one more week and we will have time to order any extra
dresses or tuxes that we need before our Fall Concert Nov. 13.

Our uniform rental fee for the year is $25 and there is no additional fee
for members of Encore or Ladies Ensemble that have two uniforms.  Please
start sending in rental payments as soon as possible so we can start
ordering extra uniforms that we will need to purchase.  Checks can be made
out to Lincoln High School.  I would like to have all payments turned in by
October 5 if at all possible.

I am a father of four and I understand having difficulties paying for all
of the things that come up during the school year.  If you are having a
tough time getting the uniform fee please let me know and we can work it
out together.  Please know that I will NEVER keep a student from
participating in chorus because they are unable to afford the uniform fee.
If there is a problem just make sure that you communicate it to me.

LADIES

All ladies will need a pair of black shoes with their dress.  My suggestion
is a pair of black flats but they must be all black, close toed and have a
back to them.  Sandals, tennis shoes and boots are unacceptable, if you
have a question please show them to me first.  If your dress needs to be
hemmed please try your best to not cut off a lot of material so that we can
adjust the length from year to year.  Duct tape is not a hem.

MEN

We will provide a tux jacket, pants, bowtie and cummerbund.  You will be
responsible for getting a white tux shirt, black shoes and black socks.
Please do not wait until the last minute to look for a tux shirt.

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me or call me at 850-
488-8187.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman