LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2012 11:44:19 -0400
This is a reminder that our annual Pops Concert is tonight at 7pm in the
auditorium.  This concert will feature all of the Lincoln chorus students
performing more current songs with their chorus classes as well as soloists
and small groups singing music that they have chosen and rehearsed on their
own.  Admission for this concert is $5 per person and all of the proceeds
go towards the three Memorial Scholarships the choral program awards to
senior chorus members each year in the name of Kerry Lynn Hendry, Curtis
Smith and Becca Potts.  I hope to see each of you at the concert tonight
with lots of friends to help support the incredible talent we have here at
Lincoln High School.

As a reminder, students need to meet in the auditorium at 6:00pm so we can
run through some logistics prior to the performance.  The house will open
at 6:30pm for audience members, we appreciate your patience as we finish
our preparations for the evening.  The policy for students and the Pops
Concert has always been that they can wait in the chorus room until it is
time for them to perform or pay $5 and watch the concert.  No student is
being required to pay for Pops if they do not want to watch, there is
another option.