LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2013 12:08:24 -0500
This is a reminder about our Fine Arts Winter Showcase this Thursday, Dec.
12 and Saturday, Dec. 14 at 7:00PM in the Lincoln High School Auditorium.
The showcase is a concert that features our chorus, band, guitar and
orchestra students in one concert and all of the proceeds go to benefit the
Fine Arts Department.  Tickets are $5 and can be purchased in advance or at
the door.

Students will meet in the Byron Smith Chorus Room at 6:30pm both evenings
for warm-ups and final directions and will be wearing their chorus dress or
tux.  Even though we have almost a dozen performing groups on this concert
it should be over by 9:00pm.

We look forward to sharing the incredible talent at Lincoln High School
with you!

Peace,

Mr. Leaman