LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2010 17:46:28 -0500
This is an important message for ALL chorus students.

The Fine Arts Showcase that has been scheduled for this Friday and
Saturday evening, December 10 and 11, has run into a problem.  Since our
football team has continued to win, we have a playoff game this Friday and
all of the band members will need to play.  Since we will need to have two
nights of the Showcase in order to accomodate all of the audience members,
we will have our performances Saturday, December 11 and Monday, December
13.  The concert will begin at 7:00PM and tickets will be $5 per person.
This is a fundraiser for the Fine Arts Department so we appreciate your
support.

I understand that this is an exceptionally busy season and that there are
going to be schedule conflicts as a result of the change in date.  Please
let me know of any schuduling conflicts by this Wednesday so I can mark
them accordingly.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman