LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2014 09:22:13 -0500
This e-mail contains information regarding our Fine Arts Winter Showcase
(FAWS).

The Fine Arts Winter Showcase will be next week, Dec. 11 and 13, at 7:00pm
in the auditorium (we left Friday open in case the football team kept
winning...).  FAWS is an opportunity for us to give a fast-paced concert
that features our chours, band, guitar and orchestra programs on one
concert and raise money for the Lincoln Fine Arts Department.  Tickets are
$5 and can be purchased in advance or at the door.

We will present the same program both nights so it does not matter which
evening you attend.  Students are required to attend both evenings as part
of their grade unless it has been approved by Mr. Leaman PRIOR to the
performance date.  Students will meet in the chorus room at 6:30pm for warm-
ups each night and arrive in their chorus uniform.  The concert usually
lasts under two hours.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Peace,

Mr. Leaman