LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2012 11:01:37 -0500
I hope that everyone has had a restful break and that you are looking
forward to another successful semester.

One of your assignments this semester will be to attend a choral concert
that you are not a part of and do a concert write-up.  Some of you went
ahead and did one in the Fall and I will hold on to them, but most of you
will need to do that assignment this semester.  There will be MANY
opportunities for you to attend concerts, most of them free, but there is
one concert I want you all to be aware of this Saturday.

The Festival Singers of Florida will be presenting a concert this Saturday
at 8PM at Opperman Music Hall at FSU.  The Festival Singers are conducted
by Dr. Kevin Fenton from FSU and the majority of the singers are choral
directors from around the state of Florida.  You will know several of the
members (Mr. Leaman, Mrs. Leaman, Mrs. Biddlecombe, Mr. Hilliard, Ms.
Hallam) and students from Lincoln, Leon and Chiles will be joining them on
three selections.  The Festival Singers is a fantastic group and I know you
will really enjoy the concert.  Student tickets are $4 and I hope that you
will all attend.  Adult tickets will also be available at the door for $10.

Please let me know ASAP if you have any questions.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman