LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2012 13:09:54 -0400
This e-mail is only for the ladies in Women's Chorale (6th period) that are
going to the University of Florida Invitational Choral Festival this
Thursday.

We need to be in the chorus room by 5:45am, the bus will pull out at 6am.
Bring breakfast to eat on the bus but drinks must have screw on tops.  We
will be wearing our chorus t-shirts and jeans, if you don't have a chorus
shirt please wear a black shirt.

We will rehearse in the morning then have lunch on campus, you will need to
bring money for food.  the performance will be at 4pm in the University
Auditorium and it is open to friends and family.  Immediately following the
performance we will get on the bus and head home, I expect us to return by
7:15pm.

Make sure that you bring your black folder and have Lux, Hold On!, Rocks
Cry out and Deep River.  I need to have your consent form signed before you
get on the bus.

I still have room for a few chaperones, if you would like to join us pleas
let me know ASAP.

Questions?  E-mail me right away!

Peace,

Mr. Leaman