LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2013 10:54:39 -0400
This is a reminder about our Chorus Fall Concert next Tuesday, October 22
at 7:00pm in the Lincoln Auditorium.

There is no admission fee for this concert, we want to encourage as many
people as possible to come and hear the results of the hard work our
students have made over the past 9 weeks.  The doors to the auditorium will
open at 6:30pm.

Students will need to be in the chorus room, dressed and ready to warm-up,
by 6:30pm.  The room will be open by 5:45 for any students that need to
arrive earlier.  At this point all of the ladies have received dresses and
with the exception of the 12 ladies that got dresses yesterday, they
probably should have already been hemmed.  Please remember that they need
to wear closed-toe, black shoes that have a back.  All but 2 men have their
tuxes, I will give the guys a tie and a cummerbund on Monday and they
should have purchased a white tux shirt by now.  The men need to wear black
dress shoes with black socks.

The concert will open with our new Lincoln Chamber Orchestra performing,
followed by each of our choirs, and I imagine it will be less than ninety
minutes.

I am so proud of our students and look forward to seeing you all next
Tuesday.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman