LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2014 08:48:37 -0500
This is a reminder that tomorrow is our annual FVA Men's Day Festival.  The
event is all day at Chiles High School and our guys will be excused from
classes for the entire day (a list was turned into attendance and sent to
teachers last week).  All of our guys will meet in the chorus room 1st
period for a combined rehearsal and then we will carpool over to Chiles HS
at 8:30.  I have room to take up to four students with me to Chiles if you
feel uncomfortable having them ride with other students, I just ask that if
I am driving them back to school that they stay in the auditorium until it
is time to leave so that I can find them.

The rehearsal will be over by 2:15pm.  Students can either be picked up
directly from Chiles or we will return to Lincoln by 3:00pm.  Call time for
the performance will be 5:45pm in the Chiles Auditorium and we will wear or
tuxes.

Our men have already given me their lunch orders, please make sure they
bring their money by tomorrow.  If you have any other questions, please
feel free to e-mail me.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman