LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:56:47 -0400
CHORUS SPRING CONCERT

This is a reminder that our Chorus Spring Concert will be this Monday,
April 25, at 7pm in the Lincoln Auditorium.  The original date was set for
April 26 but in order to accommodate the Undergraduate Awards we moved to
Monday.  While this has not gone out to the Listserv it has been on the
board for the past 3 weeks.  I have had several students and parents make
me aware of scheduling conflicts, thank you for letting me know in advance.

NOLA JAZZ FEST

Jazz Fest is one week away!  I will have several papers for students next
week, including an itinerary with addresses and phone numbers and an
Activity participation form for students that did not go to Candlelight.
More information to come....

THANK YOU

I would like to thank all of my students and chorus parents that have shown
me love and support over the past week as I deal with the illness of my
mother.  Your thoughts and prayers have meant so much to me.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman