LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2014 09:09:11 -0500
This e-mail is only for parents of students that will be going to All-State
in January.  (Caleb Garven, Ryan Koch, Abigail Leaman, Madeline Leaman,
Connor McClellan, Emily Nunez, Briana Reilly, Franz Roeder, Daniel
Spainhour)

Here is some info I need by next week:

1.)  I will need at least one parent chaperone to come with us to help
drive students.  We will leave Wednesday, Jan. 14 early afternoon and
return Sunday, Jan. 18 and will provide a rental car.  Please consider
helping us out...

2.)  I can only purchase two concert tickets for each student attending All-
State.  Next week I will buy them, please let me know if you are planning
on coming down to hear the concert.

3.)  The cost for All-State will be $300 per student.  That cost will
include transportation, 4 nights in a hotel, 4 meals and All-State
registration fees.  The earlier you can send it in, the better, but I will
need it paid prior to our departure.

4.)  You can access the All-State schedule at www.fva.net and click the
appropriate link.

Please let me know ASAP if you have any questions.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman