LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:31:55 -0400
This e-mail is from Jennifer Falk who has graciously offered to coordinate
the reception for the concert this Thursday.  Her e-mail address is
included in her message so contact her directly if you are willing to help.

Thank you for your continued support of the Lincoln Choral Department.

-Mr. Leaman

Dear Parents,

We have a visiting choral ensemble performing on Thursday, 3/17/11. Mr.
Leaman would like to have a reception following the concert in their honor.
To help support this endeavor, please send in food items.

Suggested food items: Brownies, cookies, pound cake, grapes, strawberries,
pretzels, cheese and crackers, and other finger foods that aren't messy to
eat or require silverware.

We will also need 1-2 disposable tablecloths (in Lincoln green, of
course!), napkins, and disposable serving pieces.

I will bring water bottles.

Please email me at [log in to unmask] and let me know what you can bring or
send in.

You may send in items with your student on Thursday, or bring food to the
chorus room prior to the performance. Please do not send in items that need
to be refrigerated unless you can bring them in just before the concert.

If you send in food items on dishes you wish returned, please write your
name on the bottom of them and retrieve them after the reception. If you
forget, have your student collect them on Friday.

Thank you for your help,
Jennifer Falk