LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2013 10:43:14 -0400
This a reminder that our Spring Concert is tomorrow evening at 7:00pm in
the Lincoln Auditorium and will feature all of our choral groups.
Admission is free so please bring your friends and family to this wonderful
concert.  We will be joined by members of the Lincoln Band on our opener
with all of the choirs singing together and then accompanied by the Raa
Steel Drum group on our combined closer.

Here are a few notes regarding the concert:

- Call time for all chorus students is 5:45pm in the auditorium so we can
have a combined rehearsal on our opener and closer.

- The auditorium will not be open to the audience until 6:30pm so we can
have an unitterupted rehearsal, thank you for your understanding.

- Make sure that you have all of your uniform taken care of tonight so that
there are no surprises tomorrow night when you go to get ready.

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow night.  Don't forget to mark May
18 for our Choral Banquet and May 21 for our Pops Concert.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman