LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2011 13:25:34 -0400
BANQUET

The Lincoln Choral Banquet will be held this Saturday, May 21, at 6:30PM in
the Forum.  The banquet will have an Asian theme and will be catered by
Lucy Ho's Azu restaurant.  The menu for the evening will include Eggrolls,
Crab Rangoon, Fried Rice, Lo Mein, Sesame Chicken, Beef with Broccoli,
Mixed Vegitables and a California Roll.  All chorus students and their
family members and friends are invited and encouraged to attend. This event
will give us an opportunity to celebrate another successful year.  The cost
of the banquet is $15 per person and I need money turned in by first period
this Friday, May 20, so I can give the restaurant a final count.

If you have pictures that you have taken throughout the school year please
bring them to me on a flash drive so I can include them in our end of the
year slide show.

SCHOLARSHIPS

Each year the Lincoln Choral Department awards three scholarships of up to
$500 to seniors who have been in chorus for at least two years.
Applications have been available since last week and are due first thing
this Friday morning.

UNIFORMS

Uniforms are due to me ASAP.  Ladies need to machine wash their chorus
dress and turn in by this Monday, May 23.  Men need to have their tux dry
cleaned and turned in by the same date.  Please make sure that you have
your bow tie and cummerbund with your tux.  Missing ties are $5 and
cummerbunds are $10.  Seniors that do not turn in their uniforms will not
be allowed to sing with us at Convocation or Graduation until they are
turned in to Mr. Leaman.

If you have any questions regarding any of this information please e-mail
me ASAP.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman