LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2012 22:47:29 -0400
Here are a few quick items for all of the seniors that are in chorus.

We still need a few more rehearsals for graduation.  We will meet this
Friday, May 25, at 12:00 (so you can sleep in!) and again next Tuesday,
May 29 at 12:00.  Please bring your chorus uniform CLEANED and bring any
music you have not turned in to me.  If you have not turned in your tux or
dress(es) you will have your name on a list that will prevent you from
walking at graduation.  Please make sure you take care of your obligations.

You have been a fantastic class, I am very proud of you.  See you again in
a few days.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman