LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2011 12:22:17 -0400
Our chorus t-shirts and hoodies have arrived and most of our students
picked them up today.  If you were absent or left school early you may get
them from me Monday.

Since this Tuesday is "Twin Day" at Lincoln and we also have our Fall
Concert, I would like as many students as possible to wear thier chorus
shirt or hoodie to school in order to promote our concert.

Have a wonderful weekend, I look forward to seeing you Tuesday evening.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman