LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:10:05 -0400
We will be presenting our spring musical, 9 to 5, next week and we are in
need of some parents that have time to help us get posters out in the
community.  Our students are so busy with rehearsals that it is difficult
to find time to go put them up during the day.  If you have the time and
would be willing to go to local stores and ask if we can put a poster in
their window please e-mail me back and we can find a time to get posters to
you.

Thanks for your help!

Mr. Leaman