LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2011 08:14:39 -0400
In an effort to increase communication with students and parents, we have
built a new chorus website.  I encourage you to vist our new site,
www.lincolnchorus.com , for updated chorus information.  If you ever need
to go back and see an e-mail from our listserv you can click the Listserv
button at the top of the page and check out the Listserv Archives.  In
addition, we have added a Google Calendar that will have all of our concert
dates listed for the year.

Students and parents can also follow LincolnChorus on Twitter!

Looking forward to another wonderful year...

Peace,

Mr. Leaman