LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2011 09:54:42 -0400
Sorry if this e-mail seems negative but we have some things that we need to
take care of immediately

UNIFORMS

All chorus uniforms were due this week.  If you are a senior and have not
given it to me yet you will not be allowed to walk at graduation until it
is returned or you pay for it.  I turn in the list today at 3pm, I must
have it before then.  If there is a problem I need to know about it ASAP.
Underclassmen that have not turned it in will lose their exemption and will
be expected to take the final exam.

SENIORS

We had a rehearsal scheduled for 10:30am yesterday and only 11 seniors
bothered to show up.  None of the three soloists came.  Do you really want
to sing at graduation?  I understand that there were 5 people with
conflicts and I did not expect to see those folks but i did expect everyone
else to show up.