LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2014 14:37:11 -0400
Here are some really important things you need to know....

First and foremost, we are so saddened by the passing of one of our chorus
students, Moriah Christy.  Moriah was a junior and has been in chorus at
Lincoln all three years and we grieve with her family during this difficult
time.  We are a family, and family takes care of each other, so we will be
collecting money and making a donation through Lincoln High School to her
family.  if you would like to be a part of helping out, you can bring in
money and I will collect it and get it to her family.  if you send checks,
you can make them out to Lincoln High School.

Our Fall Concert is next Thursday, Oct. 9, at 7:00 pm in the Lincoln
Auditorium. The concert is free and open to the public so please come and
bring your friends. Students need to be in the chorus room for warm-ups by
6:30 pm in their uniform.  By this time, all dresses and tuxes have been
delivered and everyone should have one.  Men need to get a white tux shirt
and next week I will give you your tie and cummerbund.  If you have any
questions, please e-mail me ASAP. Remember, this concert is a major part of
your grade...

On Wed., Oct. 15, at 7:00 pm at Ruby Diamond Concert Hall, the United
States Air Force Singing Sergeants will be giving a free concert.  While
there is no charge for the concert, it is a ticketed event and I can
reserve a block of tickets.  Please let me know by Monday, Oct. 6, if you
would like to attend.

Thank you for your continued support of the Lincoln Choral Department, I
look forward to seeing you next Thursday evening.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman