LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2011 08:23:41 -0500
This is a reminder that the Lincoln High School Fine Arts Department will
present our Third Annual Fine Arts Winter Showcase this Thursday and
Friday, December 8 & 9, at 7PM in the Lincoln Auditorium.  This concert is
an opportunity for our Choral, Band and Guitar departments to come together
and celebrate the wonderful things our student/musicians are doing.  The
program will be identical both nights so you can come either evening.  This
is a fundraiser for the Fine Arts Department and tickets are available for
$5 in the chorus room or at the door.  Please have students meet in the
chorus room by 6:30PM.

I need at least 5 parents to help sell and take tickets for the Friday
evening concert.  If you are willing and able to help, please e-mail me as
soon as possible.

Thank you for your continued support of the Arts at Lincoln High School.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman