LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2012 12:58:03 -0400
This e-mail comes from Mr. Rosenthal with the band boosters.  They are
looking for some students to help cover selling concessions for the band
for 2 upcoming FSU games.  If you are interested please contact him at the
contact info below with any questions you might have.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman

Mr. Leaman:

The band has two opportunities for students to earn 9 hours of service
hours on Saturday October 13 and Saturday October 27.

As you are aware, the band sells apparel at the FSU football games as a
fundraiser.  On Oct. 13 & 27, the band students will be at band
competitions and will not be able to help.

We are trying to recruit students from other school organizations to help
sell apparel at the FSU games on those days.  Band parents will be working
those days, but we need more people.  Volunteers are required to be at Gate
B at Doak Campbell stadium 4 hours before kickoff.  Time should be allowed
for parking and walking to the stadium.  The Boston College (Oct. 13) and
Duke (Oct 27) game times have not been announced yet, but I am hopeful they
will be at noon or 3:30.

Training will be offered after arrival at Doak Campbell the days of the
games.

Any interested students or parents can email me at [log in to unmask]
or call me on my cell (850-980-0886).

I would be happy to make a short announcement at classes if you think that
would be beneficial.

Please thank the chorus students and parents in advance for their
consideration.

Bryan Rosenthal
Lincoln Band Boosters
Manager, FSU Concessions