LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:29:15 -0400
Don't forget that our Chorus Fall Concert is next Tuesday, Nov. 1, at 7pm
in the Lincoln Auditorium.  There is no admission fee and we hope that your
entire family will come and support our choirs at this concert.

Students will need to be in the chorus room by 6:30pm already dressed in
their uniform.  Please make sure that everyone has everything they need
(dresses hemmed, guys with tux shirts and black dress shoes/socks, etc.)
before Tuesday.  I will give the men their tie and cummerbund next week.
If you have any questions please contact me ASAP.

I look forward to seeing you Tuesday.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman