LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 14:51:14 -0500
This message is from our band director, Mr. Kelly:

Dear Lincoln Chorus Families --

The Lincoln Band would like to invite you to join us for a Spaghetti Dinner
prior to the Saturday night Fine Arts Showcase concert.  The attached form
includes all the details... cost is $5.00 pre-order, and $7.00 at the
door.  As we are raising funds for our annual expenses (including uniforms,
music, travel, etc.), you can designate that the proceeds from your dinner
go to a specific band member's account by writing their name at the
bottom.  Otherwise, just leave it blank and we will distribute the proceeds
through the general fund.

We hope to see you on Saturday night!  Please return the enclosed flier
with payment to Mr. Kelly in the band room any day this week.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you!

Ryan Kelly