LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2013 09:08:02 -0400
It is time to turn in chorus uniforms as we wrap up this school year.
Ladies dresses are machine washable so please make sure you clean them
prior to returning them.  Men will need to have their tuxes dry cleaned and
returned in the dry cleaning bag.

All uniforms are due by next Friday, May 24.  Any seniors that have not
turned in their uniform(s) will have a senior obligation form turned in to
the front office and will have to get it cleared prior to graduation.  You
may bring them to me before or after school, during lunch or during your
chorus class.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman