LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 22:14:40 -0500
I'm sorry that this e-mail is only going out today, our spring
musical "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" has been taking up so much of
our lives...

This Thursday and Friday we will have our District Music Performance
Assessment for Freshman Girls Chorus (2nd per.), Women's Chorale (4th per.)
and Continental Singers (5th per.).  Because of the size of Men's Chorale
and Encore, they will not be participating as a choir at MPA this year.

FRESHMAN GIRLS AND WOMEN'S CHORALE

Both of these choirs will perform on Thursday at Faith Presbyterian
Church.  We will be riding over together on a school bus.  All of these
ladies will be excused from their classes for the entire day and will
report to the chorus room at the beginning of first period.  We will warm
up and run our pieces and then have time to change into your chorus
dresses, which you will bring to school that day.  Following our
performances at MPA we will come back to Lincoln but we will have missed
lunch so you will need to bring a lunch with you.  All of your belonging
will be locked up in a storage room in the chorus room until we return.

CONTINENTAL SINGERS

You will perform on Friday, same drill as the Thursday choirs, just a
different day.

You have all worked hard and I am looking forward to having wonderful
adjudicators work with us.  Please e-mail me if you have any questions.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman