LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 07:17:50 -0500
It seems that the e-mail I sent last week didn't end up getting posted by
the listserv, so I'm sending a new one.

This evening at 6:30pm we will be dedicating the Lincoln Chorus Room in
honor of the first director at Lincoln, Dr. Byron Smith.  At the same time
we will also be dedicating our band room to former director Jack Crew.  As
part of the ceremony, members of Continental Singers will be singing with
many alumni that will be on hand for the event.  Members of Continental
Singers need to be in the chorus room by 5:30.  We will go over to the
auditorium for a short ceremony and then there will be a small reception in
the chorus room.  Students will probably be finished by 7:15pm.  Members of
Continental Singers will just dress nicely, do not wear your tux or chorus
dress for this event.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman