LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2011 11:08:38 -0500
I am very proud of all of our chorus students at Lincoln.  We took five
choirs to MPA this past week and Freshman Girls, Women's Chorale,
Continental Singers and Encore received an overall Superior rating.  I am
also very proud of Men's Chorale who received an overall Excellent rating
(S,E,E on stage) and all five choirs received Superior ratings in Sight-
reading.  (Yes, Encore, you too!)

I hope that you are all planning on coming to the chorus Bon Fires tonight
and tomorrow night at the Mason's house.  Remember, tonight is for Juniors
and Seniors and tomorrow is for Freshman and Sophomores but if you can not
come on your assigned night feel free to come when you can.  Here are
directions to the Mason's house:

Go east on Hwy 90 to Buck Lake Road (4th light past Capital Circle).  Turn
right onto Buck Lake Road and go to the 4-way stop at Chaires Cross Road
(about 5 miles). Continue on Buck Lake Road to the first paved road on the
right (about 1/2 mile) to Gateshead Circle.  Turn right onto Gateshead.
The Mason's house is the fifth house on the right - 1274 Gateshead. Drive
down the driveway and park in the back of their yard, you will see other
cars parked there too.

Gateshead Circle is a horseshoe road and has 2 entarnces.  If you miss one
entrance, take the next.  Their home phone is 878-4462 if you have any
questions.

Congratulations on a VERY successful MPA, I hope you are proud of what you
have accomplished.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman