LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2010 07:24:26 -0500
Encore students - Don't forget that our fitting for Madrigal dinner
Costumes will be today!  Some of you will meet me at 2pm and the rest at
2:30pm.  I will be at the FSU College of Music, outside between the two
music buildings.  A few minutes after 2pm I will walk the first group over
to where we will do the fitting and then I will come back for the second
group.  If you can not make it you should have found someone with your
same size to get an extra costume.  This is our ONLY chance, please be on
time!