LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2011 08:02:43 -0400
Chanticleer, a professional vocal ensemble from CA, will be giving a
concert next Thursday, Oct. 6, at 8pm in Thomasville.  I was able to
purchase 15 student tickets and they are avialable for any students that
are interested in attending.  The tickets are $15 each and I will take
money from the first 15 students that are interested in attending.  Since
this is not a formal field trip we will not be providing transportation but
I would be happy to drive some students and I am sure we can set up
carpools.  Let me know ASAP if you are interested in going.  You can check
out their website at http://www.chanticleer.org/

Peace,

Mr. Leaman