LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2011 14:45:18 -0500
This e-mail is for any parent that has a student in the cast of our spring
musical "Hairspray."

This is (hopefully) a reminder that there will be a parent meeting tomorrow
evening in the chorus room at 5:30.  There is a lot of information we need
to get to you regarding ticket orders, ad forms and parent help over the
next month.  If you have any questions or if you can not attend, please
contact Maggie Pasquarelli at [log in to unmask]

Peace,

Mr. Leaman