LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2012 15:13:35 -0400
IMPORTANT SENIOR REMINDERS!!!

GRADUATION

We will have rehearsals with seniors tomorrow, May 25 at noon and again
next Tuesday, May 29 at noon to prepare for singing at graduation.

BANQUET

If you want to attend the chorus banquet I will take your reservations
tomorrow when I see you for rehearsal.  If you have pictures that you would
like included in the slideshow please bring them to me on a flash drive.

UNIFORMS

I must have your uniform tomorrow, no exceptions...

MUSIC

Please bring your folder and turn in any music you might not have given me
before Convocation.