LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:00:33 -0400
This message is a reminder to the 19 members of Continentals Singers (5th
per) that are singing tonight with the Air Force Singing Sergeants at Ruby
Diamond Concert Hall.

We will meet at 5:15pm in the lobby of Ruby Diamond and you need to be in
your chorus uniform.  We will go into the hall and begin our rehearsal at
5:30pm on stage.  Following our rehearsal and before the house is open for
the performance we will have a photo taken with members of the group.  The
concert begins at 7:00pm and we will sit together during the concert.  As
of today there were still tickets available for family members to attend, I
suggest they arrive by 6:15pm in order to get one of the free
tickets.  "God Bless America" is the final piece on the program and I
imagine that we will sing around 8:30pm.

Any open lots are available for parking but please do not park in the PUC
lot across from the College of Music or your car will get towed!

This is going to be a wonderful concert, I am so glad that we get this
opportunity.  Make Lincoln High School proud.

Peace,

Mr. Leaman