LINCOLN-CHORUS Archives

Lincoln Chorus

LINCOLN-CHORUS@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Mr. Leaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mr. Leaman
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:28:29 -0500
The reason we don't nickle-and-dime you to death during the school year and
don't do many fundraisers is that we try to raise our budget through ticket
sales for our Spring Musical.  This year we are presenting the Tony Award
winning musical "Into the Woods" and we need help getting the word out to
the community.  If you would be willing to take some of our posters and put
them up around town, please e-mail me and I will figure out how to get them
to you.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Peace,

Mr. Leaman