LEON-PARENTS Archives

Leon Parents

LEON-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Art Odeneal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Odeneal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:12:59 -0500
Tomorrow night, Thursday April 1st, is our Curriculum Fair.  We’ll start
the activities about 5:30 p.m. in the front yard and move into the
auditorium for a VERY SHORT program, starting at 6:45 p.m.  After that the
parents and students will move around the school, selecting different
programs they would like to visit.  The evening should be over before 8:30
p.m.

Please come see our school and the outstanding programs we offer.
Clubs and Boosters will be setup at 5:30 selling Leon items and giving out
valuable information.

We hope to see you tomorrow night!!!