HRES-PARENTS Archives

Hawks Rise Elementary School

HRES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Vera Darby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:53:23 -0500
Parents,
The Walk for Technology is almost here!  This is such an important event for
us.  We were not given any funds to repair or replace computers or printers
this year.

Students will "Walk for Technology" during their special area times.  There
are hundreds of prizes to win for students returning their donation envelopes
with a donation.  A twenty dollar donation will earn a water bottle and entry
in a drawing for additional prizes.  A hundred dollar donation will earn a
wonderful t-shirt designed by a student and specially made for this event.

We hope everyone will participate in this important activity. Volunteers are
still needed.  You may return the volunteer slip or call the media center at
487-2414 to volunteer.  Thank you again for your help on this event.

Diane Swearingen-Chairperson