HRES-PARENTS Archives

Hawks Rise Elementary School

HRES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Vera Darby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:38:44 -0400
With significant increases in the number of both staff and students
this year, parking spaces around the school are even more limited
than last year.  Parking in the grassy overflow lot near Building #2 is
helping a little this week, but please note that this area will not be
available beginning next week. Since we were unable to get a permit
for parking in that area, we are only allowed to use it for "special event"
parking.  The first week of school qualifies as a special event, but
beginning Monday, August 25, the gates to the overflow area will be
locked, and we do not anyone to be caught unaware. We apologize for
any inconvenience and thank you in advance for your understanding
and cooperation.