HRES-PARENTS Archives

Hawks Rise Elementary School

HRES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Vera Darby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:53:21 -0500
The 2000-2001 School Public Accountability Report for Hawks Rise may be
viewed through a link on our website http://www.hawksrise.leon.k12.fl.us/
HKRISE.html .  We are proud of our accomplishments and hope that all parents
read this very important document.

The report includes information specific to Hawks Rise, such as kindergarten
readiness, test scores, enrollment, free and reduced lunch rates, student and
staff attendance; and student discipline incidents.  It also includes
information on teachers having advanced degrees, teacher out-of-field and
evaluation statistics, school-community learning environment survey results,
school improvement plan results, and advisory committee membership.