HRES-PARENTS Archives

Hawks Rise Elementary School

HRES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Vera Darby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hawks Rise Elementary School <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 21:50:59 -0400
Volunteers add so much to our school.  Last year our wonderful parents and
partners recorded over 18,000 hours of volunteer service!  Their
contributions helped our school become both a Florida "A" School and a
National Blue Ribbon School Award winner!  Come by during Orientation Friday
afternoon and meet Myra Faintich and Diane Spook, our Volunteer Coordinators
for this coming year, and check out the many ways you may serve.  Everyone is
needed and welcome!