HRES-PARENTS Archives

Hawks Rise Elementary School

HRES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Vera Darby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:29:03 -0500
The PTO meeting that has been called for Thursday night is for both the
general membership and the board.   The purpose of the meeting is to discuss
needed changes to the Articles of Incorporation.   Although this is a very
busy time of year, we hope that many of our parents will be able to attend.
The agenda will be limited to this one item.

The meeting will be held Thursday, December 19, at 6:00pm in the Media
Center.